Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Summoners War v1.2009.2514 - Repeat Battle Support

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [Release] Summoners War v1.2009.2514 - Repeat Battle Support

    This update brings support for the Repeat Battle system to our Summoners War scripts.

    Release Notes
    • Improved Energy Refill to use the 60 crystals option when possible
    • Added support for Repeat Battle system
      • The bot can keep entering repeat battles of all types
      • [Pro] The bot can sell or keep runes based on configuration
      • [Pro] The bot can sell or keep artifacts based on configuration
      • [Pro] The bot can sell or keep grindstones based on configuration
      • [Pro] The bot can sell or keep enchants based on configuration

    #2
    This system is not yet perfected, and upcoming updates will improve the functionality.

    Known Limitations
    • Gameplans are not yet compatible
    • Dashboard will not keep track of run count
    • Dashboard will not keep track of wipe count
    • Looting configs will only be applied to the first 16 items looted
    • The bot will click through all loot in the list, not just things it may want to sell
    • In some cases, ending repeat prematurely may confuse the bot
    • In some cases, selling loot manually may confuse the bot
    • The small portion of users on systems with irregular rendering may experience compatibility issues and are encouraged to report them

    Comment


      #3
      The bot is not working in TOA. I guess its a bug?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Anish Sainju View Post
        The bot is not working in TOA. I guess its a bug?
        ToA working on my side. Are you bringing it into the team selection screen first? It won't enter a level from the tower.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Annihilist View Post

          ToA working on my side. Are you bringing it into the team selection screen first? It won't enter a level from the tower.
          Yes, into the team selection. And also, I can't use the bot in the dungeons too. Not through the auto-repeat (that doesn't work either), but through normal battles in cairos like before the auto battle was released.

          EDIT: I fixed the issue. The problem was most probably because I had created multi instance of bluestacks. I had to remove the instance and re-install chronos and its now working
          Last edited by Anish Sainju; 09-16-2020, 07:40 PM.

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Anish Sainju View Post

            Yes, into the team selection. And also, I can't use the bot in the dungeons too. Not through the auto-repeat (that doesn't work either), but through normal battles in cairos like before the auto battle was released.
            None of that code has been changed. This seems very unusual. Are you sure there isn't something else going on that you are miscorrelating with the update? Did you change any settings in the game or the emulator?

            Either way, please use the tools menu at the top left to upload some screenshots of the screens where it gets stuck and let me know when you're done. I can plug those into the simulator to give me a better understanding of what is wrong.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Annihilist View Post

              None of that code has been changed. This seems very unusual. Are you sure there isn't something else going on that you are miscorrelating with the update? Did you change any settings in the game or the emulator?

              Either way, please use the tools menu at the top left to upload some screenshots of the screens where it gets stuck and let me know when you're done. I can plug those into the simulator to give me a better understanding of what is wrong.
              I edited my post, guess you missed it. The problem was most probably because I created multi instance in bluestacks. And also, after the auto battle update, i seem to have changed some ingame settings. Its fixed now and the bot is working normally. Thank you for your hard work!

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Anish Sainju View Post
                I edited my post, guess you missed it. The problem was most probably because I created multi instance in bluestacks. And also, after the auto battle update, i seem to have changed some ingame settings. Its fixed now and the bot is working normally. Thank you for your hard work!
                Yeah, looks like my post and your edit came through within a few seconds of each other, haha. I'm glad it's working now and will keep this information in mind going forward; both when diagnosing future issues and when improving our BlueStacks integration.

                Sorry for any trouble. I gave you a few days of SW Pro as a thanks for the detailed information you provided

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Annihilist View Post

                  Yeah, looks like my post and your edit came through within a few seconds of each other, haha. I'm glad it's working now and will keep this information in mind going forward; both when diagnosing future issues and when improving our BlueStacks integration.

                  Sorry for any trouble. I gave you a few days of SW Pro as a thanks for the detailed information you provided
                  Thank you very much! I am much obliged. I'll be sure to provide any details if I encounter such obstacles again.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X